Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Thankful

The watercolor leaves we made earlier this month, have now all been filled out with many great reminders of what we have to be thankful for. 


Proudly displayed, on our pantry door, the leaves have reminded us of the things that have left us feeling happy this past month.


Some of those included simple things like flowers.


Some of them were more timely, our first snow arrived and I was reminded how lucky we were to be able to snuggle inside of a warm house while watching the first snowfall of the year.


And, everyday, I feel truly blessed to have a not only a warm home but one filled with much love.


My list, though, would not be complete without including, this blog, the friendships I have made because of it and all the people who take the time to stop by and visit.  So, to all of you, I am thankful.

Happy Thanksgiving!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...