Wednesday, November 2, 2011

One step closer

I have big plans for my butler pantry.


I've mentioned before, I have dreams of installing a library ladder in our pantry. We've been scouring thrift stores, flea markets and perhaps my dad's shed for the perfect ladder. Lo and behold, in passing, we mentioned our plans to my husband's uncle AND it just so happened he had an actual library ladder.


It's about 4 feet longer than we need, but that can easily be corrected. This ladder has so much character and undoubtedly so much history.


I can't wait to see to see this ladder restored to its original condition, after the years of dirt are cleaned off and the ladder is refinished. Thankfully this is a project I'll happily be handing over to my husband.


Looks like our dream is one step closer to becoming a reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am head over heels you took the time to leave me a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...